Monday, January 24, 2005

grrrrrrrrr, frustration

well, C finally got a clue, yay! However...even though I learned this is mutual, he has yet to actually do smething about it.

I'm not asking for much. No declarations of love please. We've only been on one date alone. I'm all for taking things slow and maintaining integrity and all that jazz but ARGH! this is frustrating.

I'm a pretty affectionate person (right Daniel?). I need some kind of reassurance I don't have an ugly flesh-eating disease. I don't want a lot, not even a kiss if that's the way it has to be but geez! give me something please!

I think I'm gonna have to take up kick-boxing or something.

On a totally unrelated note, I recently bought the soundtrack from the movie Amelie. It's awesome, you should own it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home