Saturday, October 30, 2004

I'm bored. I figured writing here would give me something to do but I can't really think of anything interesting to say.

Tonight was fun. My church had a carnival thingy tonight, a sort of alternative to Halloween . I dressed the baby up in a totally cute little elephant outfit. It was fun because for once I didn't have to help with anything. Normally I'm onme of the people working and running things because my mom is the children's director and my dad is a deacon, but tonight I didn't have to, I just got to be a mommy and hang out with my friends. Yes, I do have friends, I just forget sometimes.

I got a funny compliment tonight. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, but I do wear a little most days. A guy friend of mine commented that I looked really nice tonight and that he'd never really seen me with make up before. Ummmm, yes he has cause we went of a sorta date (I can't never decide if it was or not cause it was lunch and the baby came with...does that count?). Whatever, stupid boys.

Work is going well. It's very amusing when my boss gets on the computer. She knows how to play with photoshop elements which is on the work computer, but only a little. She keeps trying to correct pictures for this calender we're making and it takes her soooooooooo long. I'm sitting there helping her thinking, "this would just take a second if you would move and let me do it." Same with my co-worker. I know I'm going to end up going back and fixing the work she does on the calender cause she only knows how to sorta play with publisher, and she doesn't have a clue with photoshop, while I have a good knowledge of photoshop and I'm much faster in publisher than she is. Sigh. It's a little frustrating. Especially today. OMG, I was getting annoyed. My boss was on the computer (we only have one) working on stuff. Fine, that's her right, it's her computer. But she also wanted me to work on the calender, which I couldn't do because she was on the computer! So I end up staying half an hour late to at least do something. She was on the computer right up until the time I was supposed to leave, then got up and said I could use it now. Ummm, thanks, but I'm supposed to go home now. But it needs to get done and the pictures we're using are only on that computer and I don't have publisher at home to work on it here. Grrrrrrr, very frustrating.

K, this got really long and rambly, so I'll go ahead and stop now. I'm sure I've bored you enough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always write your Ukranian pen pal when you get bored...

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home