Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I swear I'm not really like that!

I was looking back at my recent posts and realized that I only ever blog when I'm upset about something. I'm not nearly as depressed and unhappy as this blog makes me seem. I love my job, I love my daughter. I love my life, I wouldn't change it. Well, maybe I'd change some of the small pointless annoyances but overall I wouldn't change a thing.

yes, there are people (Daniel) who I wish weren't so far away and sometimes I'm really lonely, but I count myself as one of the lucky ones. My life has had so many opportunities to become so much harder and worse than it is.

I got my Christmas present from the Ukraine today. The matrushka dolls are so cute Daniel, yay! I'm going to hold onto Molly's until she's old enough not to suck all the paint off in her attempt to eat it. I haven't listened to the cd yet but it looks interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home