Thursday, January 06, 2005

I've become the Wicked Witch of the West

I think my skin must be turning green.

It seems that the last few days all I've felt is jealous. Jealous of people I know hooking up, jealous of my friend getting engaged, jealous that my ex mentioned his travel buddy in his blog twice without mentioning me...the original travel buddy.

I find myself jealous of anyone who has a significant other. I can't even seem to get one guy to realize that I'm interested. Bah! I'm having a good pity party, I'll let you know when I'm done.

In happier news, my friend who got engaged asked me to be a bridesmaid. Now I have another motivation to lose the baby weight. Day two of the diet and I'm already struggling :( I decided there was no way I could do the whole, Atkins/South Beach/no carbs thing. I need those carbs to get me through work. Just reducing my food intake and upping the exercise. It's called the "common sense" diet. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bray said...

aww, cat. {{hug}}

I wouldn't worry too much. We all get into funks every now and again. Besides, the fact that you realize your jealous and feel bad about it means your more mature and in control of your emotions than you realize. Its hard not to feel down once in a while. Take some time and focus on yourself. Read a book, draw or something, it usually helps me feel better!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home