Tuesday, January 18, 2005

boys, boys, boys

cast of characters:

A. - ex-boyfriend from high school. Very affectionate and gets the wrong idea very easily
B. - friend, also a single parent whose son is 2 months younger than my little girl. Very flirty/affectionate personality but I have no interest in adding more babies to my life
C. - friend, not flirty at all but has lots of potential. This one is a keeper.

so much for my theory that I was never going to date again.

Here I was convinced that I would be alone the rest of my life and suddenly I've been out with C. the last two Saturdays. I also ended up cancelling a lunch date with B. today. I have no idea what's going on.

Everyone root for C. to get the hint.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reynolds said...

Don't forget D: the dashing Daniel who, alas, is very far away but loves you and Molly very much! I hate to say this, but I'll say it anyway: good luck with C! Grrr...

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home