Tuesday, December 07, 2004

yeah I suck I know

So it’s been a long time since I blogged. Life’s been pretty hectic since that last post. Here’s the recap:

Nutcracker was a huge success. Everyone got on stage with all their costume pieces on so my job was done. I feel like I really proved myself that week. I did what needed to be done. The night before the show I went out to dinner with my boss, a bunch of the teachers and the two principle dancers we hired to dance the Sugar Plum Fairy and her cavalier -Chan Hon Gho and Peter Boal. It was great to be treated as an equal by the people who were my superiors last time I did this production. The principles were very friendly, I got to sit next to Peter Boal which was fun.

The baby is busy rolling around and spitting on everything. She’s discovered her hands and feet lately which is very fun to watch. I took her to see Santa on Sunday she was so cute! The baby in front of her screamed the second she saw Santa but Mol just gave him a good looking over, decided he was ok and grinned for the camera. She’s such a good baby. She got sick for the first time this weekend which wasn’t so fun. Poor thing has an ear infection.

I had a bunch more thoughts to put in this post while I was driving to work this morning but that was over 12 hours ago, I can’t remember that far back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home