Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm so sad

I saw this on a friend's blog and as I was reading it I was thinking what my answers would be. In all reality, they're pretty sad so I figured what better place to post them on my angsty blog that only Daniel reads? He already knows I'm pathetic so what the heck....

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? my still not flat tummy
2. How much cash do you have on you? $2 and some change
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? best
4. Favorite plant? this is a tough one....since it says plant not flower I'm going to go with weeping willows
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Charlie
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? some polka-thingy
7. What shirt are you wearing? a pj tank-top
8. Do you "label" yourself, could you? not particularly
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? ummmm, God's I guess
10. Bright or Dark Room? semi-dark
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? she's a friend of a friend so not much really
12. Ever "spilled the beans"? not when it really mattered
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
14. What did your last text message you recieved on your cell phone say?"yeah I left work early and picked up Ace. How was your day?" from Dave
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? only on accident
16.What's a saying that you say a lot? "I didn't do it" I say that at work a lot these days
17. Who told you they loved you last? I can't remember that far back. Possibly Daniel. It's been a loooooooooong time
18. Last furry thing you touched? Molly's stuffed animals that I was cleaning up
19. How many hours a week do you work?depends on the week, between 30-50
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? none
21.Favorite age you have been so far? 20 was a really good year
22. Your worst enemy? myself
23. What is your current desk top picture? picture of Molly from memorial day
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Goodnight, I'm off to bed"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose? definately a million bucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home