Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm admiting that I have several crushes at the moment.

Some of them are people I never have and never will meet in person but they'r ejust gosh darn pretty to look at.

Some of them I see rather often.

One of them I don't see often enough.

I'm being cryptic on purpose because I'm not sure if my little brother still reads this and he knows some of these people. I was just musing to myself on how silly it seems to still have crushes on people. But then how not silly it seems at the same time. Crushes are good in a way. At least it reminds me I'm not so jaded and tired and mommmy-ish not to be interested. But then it reminds me I'm too jaded and tired and mommy-ish to be very sought after. It's a vicious circle.

I also need a new book to read. I just finshed "The Mageborn Traitor" by Melanie Rawn. The thing I hate about series of books is waiting for the next one to come out. I always get bored and morose when I finish a book. I'm open to suggestions for new ones.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home