Saturday, May 14, 2005

well...

well, it's 12:01 and my birthday is officially over. It ended up being 180 degreees different from what I was expecting. I figured I'd go to work, come home, do laundry, play with the baby, then go to Bible study and hang out and maybe go see a movie afterwards. The most I was hoping for would be to get to pick the movie.

So, I went to work, came home, did laundry, played with the baby, went to Bible study and surprise! My sister and my friends threw me a surprise party. I was expecting my birthday to be no big deal but everyone made such a fuss over me tonight. Not only did they throw me a party, but they called my mom and got my favorite kind of cake ever (angel food cake with strawberries, I have it for my birthday every year) AND ice cream. Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream, yum!

My sister brought a box full of decks of cards and I taught my new friends how to play nertz. We used to play it all the time in high school. It's kinda like communal solitaire, very fun, very hard if you're not good at multi-tasking. Then we came back to my house and played my new favorite game Disney Scene-it.

All in all it was an excellent birthday. I'm going to go to bed now in my new pajamas, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home