Saturday, May 21, 2005

Hello my name is Robynne....

and I am addicted to flirting.

My friend Dave and I have recently discovered that we share an affliction. We are both incorrigable flirts. Which is a very bad thing when we hang out together. Especially when we hang out together with our other friends, including guy-I-almost-dated.

I feel bad afterwards, but at the time it's like I have no control over myself. We feed off each other. My biggest problem is that I'm addicted to physical affection, but since I get, like, none, even the littlest does me in. It's like alcohol. If you drink lots of it you develop a high tolerance. It seems I can't hold my affection. I get a high off it like you wouldn't believe.

We tell each other all the time that we're going to start behaving now and stop with the flirting but then we do it all over again. And it's not just with my friend Dave, I flirt with everyone! Arg, I'm very frustrated with myself over it. If anyone has any brillient ideas, please feel free to share, I'm all ears.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, how is flirting bad?

-daniel

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home