Thursday, May 12, 2005

Happy Birthday to me

well, it will officially be my birthday in 50 minutes. I have reached the ripe old age of 23. I don't feel any different.

We should just stop having birthdays at 21, there's nothing exciting after that. I never really had much a birthday celebration last year since I had just driven from Oklahoma and was very pregnant at the time. I think I spent my last birthday un-packing.

I'm planning to spent part of this birthday working, but only two classes and I'm not going in tomorrow afternoon to work the desk. I'm gonna get my toes done and maybe go hang out in the backyard and work on my tan. I'm looking forward to it, actually. It'll be nice not to have to go to work to do nothing for four hours. That may sound like fun to you but not to me.

Anyways..happy birthday to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home