Saturday, March 19, 2005

2 years

I really hate sleeping alone. I've been doing it for pretty much 2 years and I'm still not used to it. I miss feeling someone else's weight in bed with me, a hint of body heat against me, the tickle of their breath against my ear. I think this may be the cause of my recent inability to go to bed. Once I make myself go to bed I'm out like a light, my probem is that I hate having to make myself do it. Probably all this congestion isn't helping.

On a completely un-related note, I had a bunch of students apologize to me today. A whole group of them have been acting like little s**** lately and all the teachers got together and told them to get rid of the attitude or go find something else to do. Sometimes it's fun to be in charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home