Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I am scrapbooking challenged

for some reason, everyone seems ot think that because I had a baby, I'm suddenly filled with this desire to make scrapbooks. At my baby shower I got two scrapbook starter kit thingys, my mom gave me more scrapbooking stuff for Christmas. Why? I have no idea. She must know that I haven't touched the stuff I got from the baby shower, why on earth would I need more????

I tried making a scrapbook once. In Jr. High. It was a disaster. I mean, pages upside-down and crooked disaster. I am missing that "crafty" gene that everyone assumes I have. I can use a hot glue gun but other wise, I am as un-crafty as they get.

My roommate in college was all sorts of crafty. At Christmas, she would get all the decorations out and tell me where to put them, all I did was hang them and make sure things were straight. Artistic? Yes. Crafty? No.

Anyone want some scrapbooking materials?

1 Comments:

Blogger Reynolds said...

Actually, I do, sort of. Having seen some good scrap books, I thought it would be fun to make one for the Europe Trip (or maybe travel in general). So if you want to hold on to them for a few years, we could always do that when I get back (of course, then we'd have to thumb wrestle to see who got the book).

-daniel

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home