Monday, March 05, 2007

because I don't want to blog about the fight just yet

FOODOLOGY
Q. What's your salad dressing of choice?French/Catalina or Ranch.
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?In n Out.
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?Il Fornio or maybe Bucca de Beppo.
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?mac and cheese.
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?Black olives, pineapple, green peppers, pepperoni.
Q. What do you like to put on your toast?peanut butter and honey.
Q. What is your favorite type of gum? Trident.

TECHNOLOGY
Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone? no idea...maybe 40?
Q. Number of contacts in your email address book? more...maybe 60? I think half of them are out of date though, does that count?
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? a pic from Molly's first birthday
Q. How many televisions are in your house? 4.

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? lefty and proud of it!
Q. Do you like your smile?Yes, I just wish my teeth were whiter.
Q. What's your best feature? ummmmmm...... my eyes and my boobs maybe?
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Touch.
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity? I think I have some currently, I know I got some filled last time I went to the dentist.
Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last? my daughter
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I have passed out, but never been knocked out by a person.

MISCOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? nope, that's God's job.
Q. Is love for real? yes, God loves me with a love more real than anything everyday.
Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I love my name, not weird, but the spelling is unique
Q. What color do you think you look best in? pink and brown and green.
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? not that I can recall.
Q. If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? I have two second cousins who are cute but they're all either waaaaaaay too old or jail bait.
Q. Have you ever saved someone's life? I don't think so.
Q. Has someone ever saved yours? Jesus did.

RANDOMOLOGY:
Q: What is in your left pocket? amazingly, these pj pants have a left pocket but it's too small to actually put anything in
Q: How much alcohol did you have this week? none.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? it had funny moments, bt overall not a great film
Q: What color underwear do you have on? white and boring.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? both.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? seriously, people sit in the shower????
Q: Could you live with roommates? beats living with my parents.
Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? no idea...probably 6 or 7.
Q: Where were you born? Johannesburg, South Africa. That's right...I'm more African that you! (totally just kidding).
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I got pulled over for speeding last time I drove back to OK for Sping Break (wow, three years ago!). I was 6 months preggo and had to pee so bad!
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? A godly woman
Q: What cell phone service do you have?Verizon for now.
Q: First place you went this morning? took Molly to school.
Q: What's the last movie you saw? just watched About A Boy .
Q: Do you smile often? yes.
Q: Are you a friendly person?Yes.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?White.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home