Sunday, December 18, 2005

end of year review

It's nice sometimes to look back on the year and remember what happened

~January 2005~

1. Did you have a new year's resolution this past year?
- I don't think so

2.Who kissed you at midnight?
- nobody

3. Does it snow where you live?
- hahaha, funny

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
- yummmmmmmm

5. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop?
- nope

~February 2005~

1. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
- when I remembered to. I was a pretty scatterbrained kid (has that changed?)

~March 2005~

1. Are you Irish?
- nope. I am a bit Welsh though

2. Do you wear green on St. Patrick's Day?
- once again, if I remember

3. What did you do for St. Patrick's Day in 2005?
- ummmm, went to work

~April 2005~

1. Do you like the rain?
- love it! Even better if there's a thunderstorm (that's the only thing I miss about Oklahoma)

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
- I'm bad at those, I've never been successful so I stopped trying.

3. Do you get tons of candy on easter?
- not really. My sister and I made Easter baskets for the family so we put in cool stuff like socks and jewlery

~May 2005~

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
- Cala lilies, Lily of the Valley and roses

3. Do you like the spring?
- absolutely!

4. Finish the phrase: April showers bring may flowers, what do may flowers bring?
- ME!

5. What do you think of as spring colors?
- light green and yellow

~June 2005~

1. What year did/do you graduate from school?
- I finished in 2004, yay!


2. Did you go on any vacations last June?
- nope, I did get a vacation from work though and did diddly-squat

~July 2005~

1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
- watched my friends play softball. I'm sure I did something later but I can't remember what it was

3. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
- nope, I was working

~August 2005~

1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?
- hehehe, I kissed a boy....

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?
- August 20th, at about 2am in the park

3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer?
- as a kid I did, but now it's been years cause we don't ahve a pool

4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
- a few times but I'm not a sand person and I'm scared of fish

~September 2005~

1. Did you attend school/college in '05?
- nope

2. Did you travel anywhere?
- I attempted to travel to Disneyland and have a vacation but that didn't work out so well

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
- no way, spring all the way baby

~October 2005~

1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?
- a girl in my ballet class in college dressed up as a mustard bottle. Also, in jr. high one of my best friends was a picnic table, complete with ants

2. What's your favorite candy?
- mmmmmm, chocolate and peanut butter

3. What did you dress up like this year?
- I borrowed a crown from work and took my little Tinkerbell trick-or-treating

~November 2005~

1. What did you do for Thanksgiving?
- spent it with family and friends, went hiking with my family, had an emergency appendectomy. Nothing exciting ;)

2. Do you like stuffing?
- I do actually. I hated it as a kid though

3. What are you thankful for?
- knowing that I am forgiven and washed clean, my beautiful daughter, my wonderful family, the most supportive and encouraging guy in my life, my fabulous job that I love,

4. Did you travel?
- I tried...

~December 2005~

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
- it's only the best holiday in the world!

2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
- I think so. I bought some this year just to make sure

3. What do you want for Christmas this year?
- a date!

4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?
- a healthy ultrasound and last year I got the leather jacket I've been dying for since jr. high

5. Do you like cold weather?
- yuck! It's only bearable if I have a source of heat to curl up next to

6. What are you doing this New Year's Eve?
- going to a New Year's Eve party with David

7. Are you going on any vacations over Christmas Vacation?
- nope

8. What is next years resolution going to be?
- to go on more dates and get my lazy butt to the gym

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home