Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yes, I'm alove,and guess what......

I'm alive still and 10 lbs lighter.

I got tired of feeling fat and blah about my body so I've been seriously dieting and going to the gym. I've been doing the nutrisystem thig which, obviously, is working for me. I'm also taking ballet class again, once a week. The first week, the class totally kicked my butt!

I feel pretty good so far. What feels even better is that I just bought a new pair of jeans that are a size smaller than the last pair I bought and all my pants are starting to feel big on me, yay! Today, I buckled my belt one hole tighter.

That's pretty much it in exciting new for me, life goes on and I'm going with it. My boyfriend rocks, we've been together for over a year now. My daughter is 2 now, she just started ballet class a few weeks ago. Fortunately I'm not teaching her. She's taking class with my old ballet teacher. Yeah, I can't think of anything else, so au revior for another year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home