Saturday, August 21, 2004

goals....

Jayce and her motivated-ness got me thinking, I need to be productive again. I swear, I feel so blah cause I have nothing to accomplish these days. I have to get my kicks from getting sleep and getting out of the house for an hour or two. I need goals.

here goes:
  • finally finish unpacking and organizing my room
  • get back in shape
  • get back into writing (this one will take awhile)
  • choreograph a number for the ballet company
  • keep this updated

that's all I can think of right now, I'll let you know if I come with anymore.

also, music update:

I bought the Franz Ferdinand and Scissor Sisters albums today. Not bad, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to use them much for teaching. Tomorrow I'm going o get Black Eye Peas, Beyonce, and Britney Spears (blech). I thought about getting the Usher album, but I just dislike it too much, I'd kill myself.

another update:

I tapped on Monday! I haven't tapped for almost three years. The other tap teacher (my old jazz and tap teacher) and I got together to plan a syllabus for next year and I was pretty proud of myself for remembering as much as I did. I get to substitute teach for a tap and a ballet class this coming Thursday, ack! Think good thoughts for me, I'll need 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home