Wednesday, August 11, 2004

cause I feel like it that's why.

I got this in an email today, normally I hate these things, but I figured why not? Since I have nothing better to blog about I figured I'd put my answers in here, because I know how much everyone is just *dying* to know them. I'm deleting some of the questions though cause they don't really make sense in this context but I'm too lazy to change the numbers...deal with it.

2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate?Robynne Jacqueline Smith

3. Nickname? Robs, Robsy, Bobbin-Robynne, Bean

5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? 22

7. Hair color? naturally, kind of a blond-ish brown, but at the moment it's a very faded red. It'll either be blond-ish or really red in a week. I can't decide.

8. Tattoos?Nope

9. How much do you love your job on a scale of 1 to 5? 4.5....it'd be a 5 if I didn't have to deal with crazy ballet moms.

10. Favorite color? red

11. Hometown? Irvine, CA but was born in Johannesburg, South Africa

13. Favorite food? mac and cheese, roast potatos

14. Been to Africa? yup

15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yeah

16. Been in a car accident? Yes, twice, neither one was my fault though.

17. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits

18. Sprite or 7UP? cherry 7up

19. Favorite Movie? The Princess Bride

20. Favorite Holiday? Christmas

21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

22. Favorite Restaurant? I don't have one...I miss Lido in Oklahoma City though, good food and a lot for cheap, yay!

23. Favorite Flowers? Dafodils and Cala lilies

24. Favorite beverage? cherry 7up, chocolate brownie frappachino from Starbucks (damn them for not having it anymore)

25. Favorite sport to watch? basketball and baseball but only live, I can't watch it on tv.

26. Preferred type of ice cream? mint chocolate chip and napoleon (or neopolitan if you insist)

27. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once, I swear it wasn't my fault.

29. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Target, get a little bit of everything.

30. What do you do most often when you are bored? read, browse the worth forums, chat

31. Name the person you are friends with that lives the furthest away: Daniel, in Florida and soon to be the Ukraine.

32. Most annoying thing people ask or tell me? if I'm getting any sleep. I have a one month old baby, of course I'm not getting any sleep!

33. What is your Bedtime? about 1:30am, then every two hours after that.

36. Favorite TV show? The Amazing Race

37. Last person you went out to dinner with? my sister and my friends.

38. Last movie you went out and saw? Spiderman 2

39. Last Concert you saw? Paul McCartney, I think. I can't remember actually.

If you're really bored you could answer these too, but I won't hold my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home