Sunday, August 01, 2004

I'm so spoilt...

thanks cit for making all my linkys for me! I suppose if I really wanted I could have done it myself, but I'm ever so happy and grateful he did it for me. I'm so spoilt, but I'm not complaining...

In other news I'm the world's greatest procrastinator. I was four credits short of my degree as of April, so I worked out an independant study class with one of my professors, all I had to do was write a 15 page paper comparing the approch to society as illustrated in the myths of the Ancient Sumerians vs. the Ancient Hebrews. Subject I love, no big deal right? I've had since May to work on it and how much have I done? Not a thing. When is it due? August 6. EEK!!! And of course, now I have no time to sit and work on it like I normally would have done, I have to steal bits and peices of time to work on it. I've thought about it alot though, so at least I have an idea of what I'm doing, now I just have to sit and write it. I'm such a loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home