Tuesday, June 22, 2004

hospital business

My hospital tour on Friday night was nice and re-assuring. First off, this hospital only has private rooms, yay! I was so worried I would have to deal with listening to some other woman going through labor and then maybe her baby waking up my baby. I just didn't want to share my room! But I don't have to so hooray!

All the l&d rooms have jacuzzi tubs in them and cable which is another plus. The post-partum rooms aren't as nice, but it's still private and my baby never has to leave my room unless it's for a test or something. They don't do the whole nursery thing. Good, since I was having nightmares that they would try to give me someone else's baby!

One thing worries me though. I'm scared to spend that first night in the hospital by myself. I'm so jealous of all the other women who have their husbands to stay with them and help them out. I have my mom and my sister, but I doubt they'll want to sleep at the hospital with me.

Daniel (my ex but not the dad) wanted to be with me when Molly is born but I told him I didn't want him here. Now I do. I just want someone who'll hold me and stay with me and stuff. It's my own fault for telling him I didn't want him there, but now I'm regretting it.

I suppose I should get used to it being just me and Molly, but I'm still really scared about that first night. Maybe my sister will stay with me. I guess it just depends on when it happens really. I almost want to hope I go this week since Daniel gets here tomorrow or Thursday. Heck, I wouldn't mind not being fat and preggo anymore.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home